Hello and welcome. Papkrast Group is a creative solutions company for most of your life challenges. We have the best people and resources for all your life needs and wants. We are young and we are mindfully South African in our role as positive change makers. We exist because of you. Meet Karabo Phasha.
Karabo Phasha is a Customer Services and Sales Executive at Papkrast Group for the Tembisa Area. He is a delightfully friendly professional that spends his days trying to ensure that Papkrast Group clients are happy with the products and services that they purchase as well as the level of customer service they receive. Karabo is very helpful and speaks to people by phone or face-to-face about the creative solutions that they need from Papkrast Group.
Roles and responsibilities
- Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Offering assistance to clients to ensure they find the right product/service.
- Communicating with clients by email, phone, and face-to-face.
- Investigating and solving customer problems. At Papkrast Group most of them are rather easy, it is very seldom that we face a complicated issues.
- Refer customers to senior staff when necessary.
- Provide customers with refunds when necessary.
- Creating a new feedback procedure for clients or improving upon the existing model.
- Learning about your company’s products/services and remaining up to date with any changes.
- Meeting with management to discuss possible improvements to the company’s customer service.